Your Santa Letter
dear Parents, Grandparents, Friends and Relatives:
Ole Saint Nick is prepping his list and checking it twice and leaving a gift for the extra nice.
Your little one can receive a personal letter from Santa straight from the North Pole this Christmas.
Each donation not only will reward a happy child, but also will help the Diabetes Research Foundation find a cure for diabetes.
The 6th AnnualDiabetes Research Institute foundation holiday fundraiser kicks off
Monday, November 20, 2017.
The last day for request is December 8, 2017.
[For international orders, the deadline is December 5]
Instructions and donations
STEP 1 ---- Make a donation to the DRIF
In order to make a donation, click on DONATE and you'll be redirected to Diabetes Diplomats website,
where you'll click on GIVE NOW
- $15 for one (1) child
- $25 for two (2) children with the same address
- $40 for three to five (3-5) children with the same address
[Orders for children with different addresses must be made separately]
STEP 2 ---- Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including,
- Full name and age of the child (or children)
- School and favorite activities
- Something special about them
- What they want for Christmas
- Address where the letter will be sent
- Anything else that will help Santa make this letter extra special
THANK YOU AND