Your Santa Letter
dear Parents, Grandparents, Friends and Relatives:
Ole Saint Nick is prepping his list and checking it twice and leaving a gift for the extra nice.
Your little one can receive a personal letter from Santa straight from the North Pole this Christmas.
Each donation not only will reward a happy child, but also will help the Diabetes Research Foundation find a cure for diabetes.
Instructions and donations
STEP 1 ---- Make a donation to the DRIF
In order to make a donation, click on DONATE and you'll be redirected to Diabetes Diplomats website,
where you'll click on GIVE NOW
- $15 for one (1) child
- $25 for two (2) children with the same address
- $40 for three to five (3-5) children with the same address
[Orders for children with different addresses must be made separately]
STEP 2 ---- Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including,
- Full name and age of the child (or children)
- School and favorite activities
- Something special about them
- What they want for Christmas
- Address where the letter will be sent
- Anything else that will help Santa make this letter extra special
THANK YOU AND
The 6th AnnualDiabetes Research Institute foundation holiday fundraiser kicks off
Monday, November 20, 2017.
The last day for request is December 8, 2017.
[For international orders, the deadline is December 5]